Sunday, April 11, 2010

Donna Hay Chocolate Cake

Oh my goodness, how great does the cover of the Donna Hay 50th Edition look.   I was so mesmerised by it I had to bake it ... and eat it ...
It was very easy to make and it tastes amazing!

My wonderful friend Lourdes, baked the Lemon & Passionfruit Cake ...

The only dilemna we faced was which one to try first ... so we had both!   We were of course celebrating the contract on our house ... that took all the calories away!

If you don't already have the lastest copy of Donna Hay ... then get one!!!  It is full of fantastic recipes and ideas.   I can't believe it is the 50th edition ... I own every one ... so glad I have a subscription.

I'm keen to get some feedback from my followers, so here's a question for you ... "What is your favourite Donna Hay recipe?"

1 comment:

  1. Note to gluten free friends ... I made a gluten free version of this too. Katie loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete