Saturday, February 20, 2010

Katie's been cooking again ...

I haven't had a chance to be in the kitchen much this weekend.   Friday night Katie cooked up her amazing Spaghetti Bolognaise ...



















... and then Saturday morning she made Bacon and Eggs.  It looked so good I forgot o take a photo before eating it.   She did Andrew's eggs in a heart shaped cutter ... very cute! She is a great cook and I don't mind her taking over the kitchen at all!

I have been baking ... Double Choc, White Choc & Raspberry & Blueberry Muffins.   I bake them every Sunday morning for Hillsong Brisbane.   My family love waking to the smell of muffins baking!

Thinking of baking more Double Choc muffins this afternoon for Jethro and Gluten Free Mudcake for Katie ... will see how I go after my coffee.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment