Thursday, February 18, 2010

How to Make a Fruit Platter

Ok, so I really am laughing after typing that title ... how hard can it be to put fruit on a platter?  Well, its funny how many times people ask how we do it.   And it is even funnier that I use to avoid doing them because I was way too much of a perfectionist when it came to how fruit was placed.  

The only thing you need to know is to use the freshest in season fruit as possible ... the ways in which to plate the fruit are endless.   Here are some ideas ...









































I would love to hear some of your ideas and tips.   I have a friend who puts a seriously yummy dipping cream out with her fruit ... its a mixture of whipped cream and passionfruit pulp.

Don't be shy ... I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment