Thursday, June 3, 2010

Coooeeee.....

Hi gorgeous people ... I'm back!   Wow I can't believe it has been so long.

Our house move went really well and we are now settling into our new home. 

Most of the rooms are unpacked and I am now enjoying creating a new sanctuary for my family and friends to gather.   I love being able to set up a room from nothing. 

I have been busy shopping on ebay ... our new home is bigger and we had rooms with no furniture.  Have found heaps of bargains ... including 2 x 3 seater leather lounges for $350 (originally $5000 in Ikea!).    Love a bargain!

As life begins to settle I am finding myself back in the kitchen ... one pot wonders, winter soups, 1000's of cupcakes (seriously!) and some new ventures on the horizon.   

Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment